Ich zitiere die offizielle Bekanntmachung:
"Scribus Team Announces 1.3.2 - Egalité
The Scribus Team is pleased to announce the release of Scribus 1.3.2 - Egalité - Open Source Page Layout The 1.3.2 release is the third development version working towards a new stable 1.4.
With 1.3.2, we are excited to announce the first beta of Scribus on the Windows platform. With the gracious support of Trolltech AS, developer of the Qt C++ application framework, we are able to release Scribus on Windows with Qt 3.
Within this release period:
* We welcomed another member to the team, Jean Ghali, who performed the Windows migration and developed the printing system for Windows.
* We resolved over 290 requests and/or bugs which included:
* Made significant progress in cleaning and restructuring the codebase which has lead to speed improvements, clearer code and opened the way forward for future 1.3.x development.
* Preparation for the new modular file load and save system.
* EXIF support
* Enhancements to TIFF and PSD file format support
* Image Effects - Tinting, Sharpening and more can be applied directly within Scribus.
* Better cursor placement in text frames
* Section based page numbering
* Enhancements to the colour wheel and shortwords plugins
* Enhancements to guide management
* PDF export with viewer export options
* Updates for both Windows and Mac OS X compatibility
* Significant updates to documentation, including the beginning of 1.3.x documentation.
* Translation updates"
Quelle: http://www.scribus.org.uk/modules.php?o ... =0&thold=0