* NVIDIA ForceWare 97.44 (Windows XP/Media Center Edition) - 64,0 MByte
* NVIDIA ForceWare 97.44 (Windows XP 64-Bit, Windows Server 2003 64-Bit) - 72,3 MByte
* Changing the default NVIDIA Control Panel Antialiasing mode to Override mode will result in corruption in some applications.
* Battlefield 2: Intermittent random z fighting problems on the terrain.
* Adjusting the Noise Reduction causes corruption flashes when launching a DVD.
* Rapidly switching HDTV Component format between modes may cause the display to go blank.
* Driver stops responding in SLI mode if the system boots up with no displays attached.
* Civilization 4: White blocks of corruption appear in the clouds when zooming out.
* Everquest 2, SLI: Flickering water textures/reflections occur when SLI is enabled.
* Pacific Fighters, SLI: With SLI mode enabled, there is a large performance drop–from 100-200+ fps–in DirectX mode when accessing the game control panel with enhanced antialiasing enabled.
* NVIDIA SLI does not activate for any application if Steam.exe is running and the application’s resolution does not match the desktop resolution.
* Battlefield: Objects and terrain are very dark. As you move closer, a block of area brightens in steps as you move around the map.
* Tomb Raider: Legend, SLI: No shadows appear when Next Generation Content is enabled.
* Splinter Cell: Double Agent Single Player has geometry corruption.
* Company of Heroes: There are flickering ground textures.