Hier die Highlights, welche Microsoft für Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R2 bekannt gegeben hat:
Download: Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R2* Support for Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) 6.0. RDP 6.0 includes support for Secure Sockets Layer/Transport Layer Security (SSL/TLS), Network Level Authentication, Server Authentication, and 32-bit color graphics.
* Support for Microsoft Web Services on Devices (WSDAPI), which is an unmanaged code implementation of the Devices Profile for Web Services (DPWS) protocol standard.
* Support for Video over IP telephony calls.
* Additional Voice over IP (VoIP) functionality, including a VoIP boot loader application and resources for QVGA landscape mode and QVGA portrait mode user interfaces.
* Support for the Pocket Outlook Object Model (POOM) and ActiveSync in the VoIP Home Screen and VoIP Contacts applications.
* New sample board support packages (BSPs).
* Support for Auto Proxy Configuration Support in Internet Explorer 6 for Windows Embedded CE.
* New driver that supports USB CCID Smart Card readers.
* Support for Windows Media Player OLE Control Extension (OCX) 7.
* New componentized flash driver and new partition driver for the management of flash memory.
* Improved Secure Digital (SD) bus driver that supports SDHC specification 2.00 functionality, for example Secure Digital High-Capacity (SDHC) cards.
* Sample Serial ATA driver, extended from the ATAPI driver, which supports the Promise PDC40518 SATA card.
* Support for pluggable third-party font drivers.
* Support for Extended File Allocation Table (ExFAT) and FAT32 on the x86 BIOS Loader, which provides access beyond 2 gigabytes (GB) of hard disk space.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/deta ... layLang=en